Who we are
Our website address is: https://.practic-al.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
III. Information We Collect
1. Personally Identifiable Information: We may collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you: provide such information on our Sites, apply or register for Practical Alchemy Counseling Directory or services, or otherwise interact with Practical Alchemy Counseling and our affiliates, including, but not limited to, requesting an appointment online, chatting online with a Practical Alchemy Counseling representative, or purchasing Practical Alchemy Counseling products or services. The types of Personally Identifiable Information collected may include your name, address, phone number, billing and delivery information, Email address, credit card, or other financial account information.
2. Non-Personal Data: As you interact with our Sites, we may also collect information about your browsing history or certain other information that is not Personally Identifiable Information through your use of and visits to the Sites and our use of a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies, tags, beacons, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other tools. “Cookies” are pieces of code/text placed on your computer when you browse our Sites. Cookies may be placed by us or third party advertisers. “Tags” and web beacons refer to code scripts that are primarily used to track visitors’ activities on our Sites by web analytics software. The types of non-personal data collected on our Sites through the use of these, and other tools as Practical Alchemy Counseling may add from time to time, may include: the search terms you used, new or returning user, browser information, computer type, operating system, internet service providers, website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, ads viewed, etc. Additionally, cookies, tags and other tools placed by third parties may collect other information about you and your visits to Sites and elsewhere on the Internet including, but not limited to, your industry, company size, job function, seniority level, etc.)(collectively, all of the foregoing data the “Non-Personal Data”).
3. How We Collect Your Data: You directly provide Practical Alchemy Counseling with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, apps, text messages, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide us information to schedule you an appointment with Practical Alchemy Counseling.
IV. How We Use and Share Personally Identifiable Information
1. Data Usage. Once collected, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations, and customer service messages
- Respond to your emails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Deliver and process surveys
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Sites
- Fulfill and/or deliver Practical Alchemy Counseling products and services
- Publish directory lists as described below
- Sharing with certain other companies to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you as described below
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
- Share with third parties as required by law or to protect Practical Alchemy Counseling Associates as described below
- Share your email address as permitted under Practical Alchemy Counseling Email Policy as described below
2. Publication of Your Personally Identifiable Information for Directory Lists. When you sign up to be a part of a Directory List, the Personally Identifiable Information we receive may be published on the Sites and other print or digital media, in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, directories, membership lists, and other types of registration lists for Practical Alchemy Counseling directories and events (“Directory Lists”). Directory Lists will not include sensitive information, such as credit card or bank information, or social security numbers. Users may request their information be removed from Directory Lists by contacting us at email@example.com.
For those in the European Union, if you agree, Practical Alchemy Counseling will share your data within our Practical Alchemy Counseling directories.
3. Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information to Fulfill Service Requests and Perform Business Functions. When fulfilling service requests initiated by you, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with certain third parties to fulfill the requests. We may also share such information with service providers that perform business functions for us. For example, Practical Alchemy Counseling occasionally hires other companies to provide limited services on our behalf including, but not limited to, packaging, mailing and delivering promotional offers, sweepstakes or contests, answering customer questions about products or services, consulting services, data modeling, printing, sending postal mail and processing event registrations. In such cases, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information. When Practical Alchemy Counseling processes your appointment, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information with Certain Other Companies. We may share Personally Identifiable Information, except for email addresses, with certain other companies in order to provide them an opportunity to offer products or services that may be of interest to you, which may contribute revenue to Practical Alchemy Counseling.
For those in the EU, if you agree, Practical Alchemy Counseling will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
5. Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information When Legally Necessary or to Protect Practical Alchemy Counseling’ Interests. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Practical Alchemy Counseling; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Practical Alchemy Counseling; or (c) protect the personal safety of Practical Alchemy Counseling personnel or members of the public in appropriate circumstances. In addition, if Practical Alchemy Counseling and/or its assets (or a portion of its assets) are sold, assigned, transferred, or merged, or if Practical Alchemy Counseling undergoes some other change including a change to its corporate form as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise, information may be transferred as part of that transaction or change.
6. Sharing Your Email Address Pursuant to Practical Alchemy Counseling Policy. Your email address will only be used by us and our affiliates. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside Practical Alchemy Counseling and our affiliates. We will also not share email addresses to unrelated third-parties. We may also share your email address with third parties to enable us to take security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. Finally, we may share email addresses with third parties as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf, such as packaging, mailing and delivering products and processing event registrations and to respond to your service requests.
V. How to Manage the Sharing of Your Personally Identifiable Information
You can manage your profile and email preferences, including opting out of email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you prefer to receive mailings only from Practical Alchemy Counseling and have your name and address removed from the list we provide to certain companies, please contact us. For California residents, please consult the “Your California Privacy Rights” for additional considerations.
For EU residents, Practical Alchemy Counseling would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right of access – You have the right to request Practical Alchemy Counseling for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Practical Alchemy Counseling correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Practical Alchemy Counseling to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Practical Alchemy Counseling erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Practical Alchemy Counseling restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Practical Alchemy Counseling’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Practical Alchemy Counseling transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
VI. How We May Use and Share Non-Personal Data
Through the use of various technological tools, we may collect Non-Personal Data to improve the usability of our Sites/Services and for other business reasons. We may share the Non-Personal Data we collect with third parties or permit third parties to place tools like cookies, tags and web beacons, to collect additional Non-Personal Data when you browse our Sites. We or other third party companies may then use the Non-Personal Data to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the Non-Personal Data). We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties with whom we share your Non-Personal Data. Please note that you may be subject to the privacy policies of other non-Practical Alchemy Counseling companies when you select an advertising link or other link that takes you to sites not operated by Practical Alchemy Counseling.
1. How You Can Manage the Collection of Non-Personal Data. Third party advertising companies may collect data about your visit to our Sites and others to provide you more relevant advertising here and elsewhere on the Internet. This type of advertising is known as Online Behavioral Advertising. You can stop this collection and use of data for these purposes by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) by visiting the “Opt Out From Online Behavioral Advertising” website. By opting out, the ads you see may be less relevant, and you may still continue to see other non-targeted advertisements on our Sites and elsewhere.
VII. California Privacy Rights
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal data online from or market online to children under the age of 13. Individuals may request to have data removed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
IX. Information Security
X. User ID and Password
Certain areas of the Sites may require the use of a user ID, email address, or password as an additional security measure that helps protect your information. To help you protect your privacy, our Sites have tools to help you log in and log out.
XI. Linking to Other Internet Sites
XII. How You Can Access and Change Information
If you are a registered user of the Sites, subscriber to Practical Alchemy Counseling publications, or client of Practical Alchemy Counseling products and services, you may review and update/correct your information by making updates on your portal or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Last updated July 01, 2022